THE 2019 – 2020 HONEY BEE COLONY LOSS SURVEY PRELIMINARY RESULTS ARE RELEASED!
PLEASE SEE OUR PRELIMINARY RESULTS ABSTRACT POSTED HERE.
This year 3,377 beekeepers participated representing 276,832 colonies! We estimate this represents nearly 10% of all US colonies, giving us a good representation of the losses experienced.
Explore Our Data
Explore our research data portal, a platform for publishing useful tools that are open and free to beekeepers, researchers and the public to use.
Our dynamic maps include:
- Sentinel Apiary: Varroa and Nosema
- Loss and Management: Colony Losses
- MiteCheck: Self-reported mite levels
- Hive Monitors: Colony weight, temperature, and humidity
- APHIS National Honey Bee Disease Survey: Varroa, Nosema, and molecular viral results
This is also the home of our popular National Management tool. Come explore our data.